- When did you join Tumblr? : about 5 years back? More or less.
- Why did you join Tumblr? : Because I was going to do a 365 day photography challenge and needed a place to do it
- What kind of blog do you have? : this one, the linpatootie one, is where I reblog random shit and flail at things
- How many posts do you have? : 11.979
- How many likes do you have? : 495
- How many messages do you have? : 406
- How many blogs do you follow? : 91
- How many followers do you have? : none of your beeswax
- How often do you change your icon? : hardly ever. I’m lazy.
- List all the urls you’ve ever had: this one. Just this one.
- Do you have any favourite blogs? : if I follow you, you’re probably a favourite.
- Do you often hit post limit? : never done it, don’t intend to
- Do you ever send anonymous messages to other people? : occasionally, but never, like… rude ones.
- Do you ever get anon hate? : my askbox has anon turned off. Even I am not *that* much of a masochist.
- Have you made any friends on Tumblr? : yep!
- What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post? : *checks* that would be 375.265 notes KILL ME NOW
- What’s your favourite thing about Tumblr? : cute animal gifs and dumb jokes
- What’s your least favourite thing about Tumblr? : the debate-happy side of it. Shhh, people, just post cat gifs, it’s ok.
(Source: shiballison, via bifurism)
police constable / apprentice wizard - a Peter Grant fanmix
01. INTRO: Editors - In This Light And On This Evening
02. The Kinks - Dead End Street
03. Arctic Monkeys - Fireside
04. Cosmo Jarvis - Sure As Hell Not Jesus
05. Woodkid - Run Boy Run
06. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Heads Will Roll
07. White Lies - Farewell To The Fairground
08. The Clash - London Calling
09. Elbow - Friends Of Ours
10. OUTTRO: Dead Man’s Bones - Young And Tragic
11. BONUS TRACK: Tinie Tempah ft. Eric Turner - Written In The Stars
Listen HERE on 8tracks!
(Source: bifurism, via rivers-of-london)
Foxglove Summer Chapter 1 (at least part of)
For everyone who hasn’t already seen it!
(also, for all the people who read the transcript of the lovely philomytha or listened to the interview, there’s two paragraphs more on the blog version, so you might want to check it out)
no seriously those two dorks tried to get Varvara drunk
WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING
I mean okay I see how Peter would be naive enough to try but Nightingale son I am disappoint